- Holiday In India
- International Tour
- Honeymoon Tour
- Group Departure
- Contact Us!
Day 1 : Arrival and Transfer to Darjeeling
Our representative will be there to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting for the transfer – Darjeeling – Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ – 4 hours drive – At an height of 2123 meters / 70001 feet lies the land of breathtaking beauty, sloping tea gardens with spectacular views of the Mount Everest is the Queen of the hills – It is also home to the famous World Heritage train – The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway (DHR) – Check into hotel – Evening free to roam around Mall or local Shopping center – Over Night stay at Darjeeling.
Day 2 : Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing (Half Day)
Early morning at around 3:45 AM drive to 8000 feet / 2440 meters through primitive forests of oak, magnolia to Tiger Hill to view sunrise over Kanchendzonga Peak (subject to clear weather) – On the way back visit Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia Loop – Back to hotel for break fast – After breakfast next round of sight seeing – Half Day city tour includes Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, Tensing Gumpo Rock, Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday), Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the Mall area or Chowk Bazaar – Overnight stay at Darjeeling.
Day 3 : Transfer to Gangtok & Gangtok Local Sight Seeing (Half Day)
Morning breakfast – Transfer to Gangtok – Nearly 135 Kilometers 3 – 3 ½ hours drive – Gangtok – The capital of the 22nd State of India, Sikkim is one of the most beautiful hill station with varied options for tourist – It is known for the monastery, Orchids, High altitude Lake and butterflies – It has option for tourist of all ages – Check into Hotel – Drive for visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show, one , etc – Back to hotel – Evening free – Over Night stay at Gangtok.
Day 4 : Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Full Day)
Morning breakfast at hotel – Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir ( New ) nearly 40 kilometers The Lake is oval shaped lake nearly 50 feet deep – Generally covered in snow for most of the year the year – This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir known to be a very holy site for all – Nathu La Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is optional tour – Back to Gangtok – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center – Over Night stay at Gangtok (Incase of Landslide or due to any other reasons if Tshangu Lake is closed then an alternate sightseeing will be provided).
Day 5 : Departure
Darjeeling to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – Morning breakfast – After breakfast transfer to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – Nearly 105 kilometers 3 ½ – 4 hours drive – Forwarding Journey
Cost Includes :
1. Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
2. Daily Breakfast in Hotel.
3. Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
4. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
5. All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
6. Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
Extra Meal Cost
Lunch/Dinner Rs. 450/- Per Person Per Meal
Cost Excludes :
1. Air Fare / Train fare.
2. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
3. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
5. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
6. Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
7. GST Tax Extra @ 5 %
8. Travel Insurance.
9. Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICIES
Mode of Payment
• Advanced Payment To Book Tour– 25%.
• Second Installments Before 15 Days Of Travel Date– 25%.
• Rest Balance Amount Will Settle During The Tour– 50%.
• You can make payment through NEFT / IMPS / RTGS Transaction.
• You can directly deposit Cash / Cheque into our bank account mention below.
• You can make payment through Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card by online payment getway.
• Cancellation prior 40 days – No Charges
• Cancellation prior 30 days – 50% charge of tour price
• Cancellation prior 15 days – 75% charge of tour price
• Cancellation prior 10 days – 100% charge of tour price