- Holiday In India
- International Tour
- Honeymoon Tour
- Group Departure
- Contact Us!
Day 1 : Arrival and Transfer to Darjeeling
Our representative will be present to receive the Guest at New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – He will be assisting you to reach Darjeeling – Nearly 85 kilometers 3 ½ – 4 hours drive –Darjeeling(2123 meters / 7001 feet) is located in northern part of West Bengal –Surrounded by Himalayan mountain ridges, pleasant climate and beautiful tea gardens- Darjeeling is a paradise for trekkers and adventure lovers-It is the home of famous Toy Train, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute(established by Tenzing Norgay),Tiger Hill, Ghoom Gompa and Peace Memorial–Places to visit nearby are Mirik,Kurseong, Kalimpong ,Pashupati market and Phalut- Check-in to the hotel – Evening free to stroll around the around Mall, Chowrasta or the Local market area – OverNight stay at Darjeeling
Day 2 : Darjeeling Local Sight Seeing
Morning drive from your hotel to Tiger Hill (8482 feet / 2590 meters) at around 3:45 am-Catch the stunning sight of early rays of sun falling over Mount Kanchenjunga(if the weather is clear)– Please note Tiger Hill excursion is available only in early morning after which it is closed -While returning back, a visit to Ghoom Monastery, Peace memorial & Batasia -Back to hotel for breakfast – After breakfast rest for half an hour -Then next round of sightseeing – Full Day city tour of places Padmaja Naidu Zoological Park, Himalayan Mountaineering Institute (Closed on Thursday), Ropeway, , Tibetan Refugee Self Help Center (Closed on Sunday),Beautiful Tea Estate, Natural History Museum (Sunday Closed), Peace Pagoda -The car will be at your disposal-But it might be impossible to cover all the sites mentioned above in a single day – Back to hotel – Evening free to stroll around the area – OverNight stay at Darjeeling
Day 3 : Transfer to Pelling and Local Sightseeing in Pelling
Early breakfast and then drive to your next destination Pelling-Pelling is 75 kilometres and 4-5 hours drive from Darjeeling – Pelling (2072 meters / 6800 feet) is situated in Sikkim-It is a popular hill station of West Sikkim-Pelling is popular for its spectacular view of Himalayan mountain ridges like Koktang,Frey,Rathong,Kabru North ,Kabru South, Kabru Dom,Talung,Pandim,Jupuno,Narsing and Tinchikhang ( only if the weather is clear),rich alpine forests, mystic waterfalls, soft treks routes and tranquility-Pelling is also an ideal spot for adventure sports-Foreigners need to obtain Inner Line Permit before entering Sikkim-Please carry any kind of photo identity proof and passport size photos–Avoid plucking orchids and catching butterflies as it leads to judicial proceedings in Sikkim–Check into Hotel-After Lunch sightseeing to places like are Rimbi water Falls, Rimbi Rock Garden, Khecheopalri Lake, a wish fulfilling sacred lake –
Day 4 : Transfer to Gangtok and Local Sightseeing
Early Breakfast and then transfer to Gangtok-Gangtok is 135 kilometres and 5-6 hours drive from Pelling – Gangtok(5800 feet/1800m) is the capital of Sikkim-Located in East Sikkim-It is the most visited tourist destination-Gangtok is famous for its monasteries, picturesque site of Himalayas, stunning landcape,rich variety of fauna and flora(basically orchids and butterflies) and steaming dumplings- -Smoking or selling any form of tobacco is strictly banned here-Check into the hotel-After Lunch visit to Directorate of Handicrafts & Handloom, Research Institute of Tibetology, Do Drul Chorten (Stupa), Enchey Monastery, White Hall, Flower Show,– Back to hotel – Evening free to roam around M G Road (Mall) or local Shopping center – There are few discotheques in Gangtok to spend time – Over Night stay at Gangtok
Day 5 : Excursion to Tsomgo Lake & Baba Mandir (Full Day)
Early breakfast at hotel – Our full day excursion to Tsomgo Lake and Baba Mandir ( New ) which is 40 km from Gangtok at the altitude of 3753 meters/ 12310 feet- Generally covered in snow for most of the year –It is an oval-shaped lake which is 15m deep and almost 1km long-You won’t be disappointed with this visit as the combination of landscape and lake is a view not to be forgotten even after you leave the place-It’s just amazing – This lake is home to the Brahmini ducks & many migratory birds – Nearby is the sacred Baba Mandir built in remembrance of Baba Harbhajan Singh who went missing from this place – Nathu La Pass to Republic of China is nearly 20 kilometers and is an optional tour –Photo identity card and passport size photo is required for visiting Tsomgo Lake and Nathu La-A special permit is required in advance to visit Nathu La-Foreigners are not allowed in Nathu La Pass- Back to Gangtok -In evening free to r
Day 6 : Departure
Gangtok to Siliguri – Breakfast – After breakfast returning back to Siliguri / New Jalpaiguri Railway Station (NJP) / Bagdogra Airport (IXB) / Tenzing Norgay Bus Stand (Junction) – Nearly 124 kilometers 4 ½ – 5 hours drive – Guest are advised to start early and not to rush –Hope you leave with pleasant memories of the place
Cost Includes :
1. Accommodation on twin Sharing Basis.
2. Daily Breakfast in Hotel.
3. Exclusive Non a/c vehicle for transfers & sightseeing.
4. Vehicle will not be at disposal it will be available to guest as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
5. All permit fees & hotel taxes (as per itinerary).
6. Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only.
Extra Meal Cost
Lunch/Dinner Rs. 450/- Per Person Per Meal
Cost Excludes :
1. Air Fare / Train fare.
2. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train), porterage.
3. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
4. Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
5. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, which is directly payable on the spot).
6. Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
7. GST Tax Extra @ 5 %
8. Travel Insurance.
9. Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICIES
Mode of Payment
• Advanced Payment To Book Tour– 25%.
• Second Installments Before 15 Days Of Travel Date– 25%.
• Rest Balance Amount Will Settle During The Tour– 50%.
• You can make payment through NEFT / IMPS / RTGS Transaction.
• You can directly deposit Cash / Cheque into our bank account mention below.
• You can make payment through Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card by online payment getway.
• Cancellation prior 40 days – No Charges
• Cancellation prior 30 days – 50% charge of tour price
• Cancellation prior 15 days – 75% charge of tour price
• Cancellation prior 10 days – 100% charge of tour price