- Holiday In India
- International Tour
- Honeymoon Tour
- Group Departure
- Contact Us!
Day 01: Jaipur Arrival
Arrival in Jaipur, transfer to the hotel after wash and change enjoy the sightseeing Visiting City Palace, Hawa mahal, Jantar Mantar, Museum, Govind dev Temple , Jal mahal and local market. Overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Jaipur – Pushkar Sightseeing
After breakfast visit Amer fort later drive toward Pushkar en-route visit Ajmer it is popular for the tomb of Dargah Sharif Tomb of Khwaja Moinuddin Chishti, a well-known Sufi saint, then enjoy Pushkar Sightseeing covering Brahma ji Temple. Overnight at hotel.
Day 03: Pushkar- Udaipur
Get up early in the morning, after breakfast proceed to Udaipur in evening you reached in Udaipur check in Hotel and Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Cruise through the placid waters of Lake Pichola at sunset. Overnight at hotel.
Day 04: Udaipur Sightseeing
After breakfast proceed for city tour of Udaipur. The city is built in 1559 A.D. by Maharaja Udai Singh and has been described as the romantic city of Rajasthan. Visit the City Palace museum, the Jagdish Temple, Sahelion Ki Bari (Queen’s resort for their friends), Bhartiya Lok Kala Mandir (folk art museum) and the Pratap Memorial. Spend the rest of the day at leisure. Overnight at hotel.
Day 05: Udaipur – Jaipur
After breakfast transfer for onwards journey.
Accommodation in Double Room.
1 Night Stay in Jaipur Hotel.
1 Night Stay in Pushkar Hotel.
2 Night Stay in Udaipur Hotel.
Daily Morning Tea, Breakfast & Dinner in Hotel.
All Rajasthan Sightseeing By Pvt. Vehical.
Pickup From Jaipur Airport/Railways Station.
Drop To Udaipur Airport/Railways Station.
All Toll Tax, Parking, Driver Charges, Etc Included.
Extra Meal Cost
Lunch/Dinner Rs. 350/- Per Person Per Day
Package Cost Excludes
GST Extra on Tour Cost
All items of personal nature.
Meals not mentioned in the itinerary.
Entry fees to monuments and palaces.
Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
Any increase in taxes or fuel leading to an increase in surface transport.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like landslides, roadblocks, etc.
Porterage at hotels and airports, tips, insurance, laundry, liquors, wine, etc.
PAYMENT & CANCELLATION POLICIES
Mode of Payment
• Advanced Payment To Book Tour– 25%.
• Second Installments Before 15 Days Of Travel Date– 25%.
• Rest Balance Amount Will Settle During The Tour– 50%.
• You can make payment through NEFT / IMPS / RTGS Transaction.
• You can directly deposit Cash / Cheque into our bank account mention below.
• You can make payment through Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card by online payment getway.
• Cancellation prior 40 days – No Charges
• Cancellation prior 30 days – 50% charge of tour price
• Cancellation prior 15 days – 75% charge of tour price
• Cancellation prior 10 days – 100% charge of tour price